Small Business Expo is THE largest & most anticipated business-to-business networking event, trade show & conference for business owners, entrepreneurs & decision-makers. If you are serious about your business, this Expo is a “MUST ATTEND EVENT.”
Small Business Expo 2017 – Washington D.C. will be held on:
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Walter E. Washington Convention Center | Hall C
801 Mt Vernon Place NW
Washington, DC 20001
Visit the site to learn about the variety of attendance options. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/small-business-expo-2017-washington-dc-registration-26951593943?aff=erellivmlt.
There are also options to be an exhibitor. Check the referenced site to learn more.
The FREE badge gives you full access to the Exhibitor Hall & 20+ Business Critical Workshops.
Small Business Expo is the most anticipated networking event of the year for business professionals to learn about products & services to help their business exceed its goals, network with other industry professionals & attend informative and cutting-edge workshops & seminars. If you are a business owner, entrepreneur or someone that works for a small business you should attend this trade show & conference.
- Network with thousands of business owners, entrepreneurs & start-ups
- Establish hundreds of new contacts and reconnect with old ones.
- Attend FREE business critical workshops & seminars.
- Learn about new products and services that will help your business grow.
- Interact with the movers and shakers of your industry.
- Discover new and innovative technologies.
- Be in the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time.
- It’s FREE to attend!